Hardwood Floor Facts
There is no other style of flooring that compares to the beauty and elegance of hardwood floors. With the help of Patrick Daigle Hardwood Flooring, installation is now more convenient than ever. Choose from their beautiful selection of hardwood floors while taking advantage of their affordable prices and convenient installation services. When you trust in their quality services, you?ll have those classic hardwood floors you have been dreaming of.
Before the installation, Patrick Daigle has a few floor facts you should know:
- All hardwood flooring is made of top quality material that is stored in a heated warehouse where it?s monitored for moisture content, to ensure it maintains its quality.
- All of the wood is made up of microscopic cells, which shrink when moisture leaves. This creates hairline crevices between the boards, which are very common during dry winter months like February and March.
- Wood has the fantastic ability to capture moisture from the air, allowing the boards to expand during the more humid months of the year. If there is too much moisture in the home, this could cause the boards to buckle.
- In order to maintain the beautiful quality of hardwood floors, you need to maintain a constant moisture level in your home. This may mean using a dehumidifier when needed or a humidifier to add in moisture.
- Floor finishing is the final step when installing hardwood flooring. Patrick Daigle Hardwood Flooring uses high-quality urethane finishing products, which provide better protection and a longer-lasting shine. This will also mean less maintenance moving forward.
- If you?re looking to install new hardwood floors or need to fix your existing ones, call Patrick Daigle Hardwood Flooring for the knowledge and expertise that their expert craftsmen can provide.